The Devil’s in the Details
Wagering requirements vary a lot in size. Certain sites need you to bet your own cash 20X the amount they’re offering, others want 30X and even 40X totals. The higher the number, the more challenging meeting it becomes, so choosing which pokies to play to get this done is important.
What to Look For
You need to focus on online mobile pokies with a high Return to Player percentage, preferably playing only those that offer at least 96%. They should also be titles classified as low variance or low volatility.
These are pokies that deliver smaller wins more frequently, a great choice for ensuring your bankroll can see you through more extended playing sessions while you work towards meeting those wagering requirements.
Top Titles to Try
Know that you know what to look for when it comes to meeting the wagering requirements so that you can withdraw your winning quickly and easily, we’ll help you tighten the net that much more. Here are some examples of high-RTP, low-variance pokies that combine the necessary elements with fabulous gameplay:
- Blood Suckers II is a massively popular NetEnt online mobile pokie with a vampire theme and an RTP of 97.10%.
- Enchanted Garden will work wonders when you’re trying to meet wagering requirements because of its excellent 97.50% RTP.
- Piggy Bank by Play’n GO’s bright pink porkers deliver an RTP of 97.03%.
- Starburst by NetEnt. This cosmic slot brings an out-of-this-world theme to bear on its 5 reels and 10 paylines, along with an RTP of 96.10%.
- Thunderstruck II by Microgaming. The Norse god of war, Thor, is the star of this online mobile pokie show and it’s 243 Ways-to-Win give you an RTP of 96.65%.
These pokies are widely available at online casinos that we’ve had the pleasure of reviewing, including top sites like Gaming Club. While you’re at it, why not check out some of the other great new online casinos we’ve rated? Casino Lab, Casino Days, Casino Gods Duelz Casino, and Gate777 are all excellent choices.
To play the best mobile pokies in NZ, CLICK HERE.