Another stunning NetEnt creation, Asgardian Stones™ is set in the legendary city of the Norse gods, Asgard, which is protected by the magnificent stones of the title. Played across 5 reels and 20 fixed paylines, this magical game features Colossal symbols, Free Spins, a Bonus Wheel, Wild substitutions and the innovative Avalanche™ feature. Plus, if you’re familiar with NetEnt games, you’ll know that you can look forward to artwork and animations that are simply sublime, as well as pitch-perfect sound effects and ultra-smooth gameplay. Let’s take a look!
Symbols & Bonus Features
In a game pulsating with powerful imagery and an epic soundtrack, you must beat the colossal stones that guard Asgard. These are carved in the likeness of the old gods, as well as ancient runic signs. There is also the Wild symbol, which can take the place of all other symbols to assist in creating winning combinations. Then there are the fantastic features…
- Avalanche™: Symbols fall into place on the reels, as opposed to spinning. Once a winning combination occurs, the symbols involved will explode and vanish, leaving room for the next Avalanche of symbols to take their place.
- Colossal Symbols: All of the symbols in the base game and in Free Spins come in a Colossal variant – in other words they can appear as a symbol block of either 2x2 or 3x3. The only symbol exempt from this is the Wild. Depending on how the reels land, the Colossal symbols will either be displayed in full or partially. When an Avalanche occurs, a Colossal symbol can be one of the symbols that falls into place.
- Colossal Crush: Once the initial Avalanche occurs, either during the base game or during Free Spins, it will trigger the Colossal Crush feature. Take note that Colossal symbols must have regular symbols beneath it in order for the Colossal Crush to occur: basically what happens is that whenever a new Colossal symbol falls during an Avalanche, it can randomly crush the symbols beneath it.
- Bonus Wheel: This is activated when a 3x3 symbol block lands on the last 3 reels. The Bonus Wheel then spins and stops to reveal random prizes. You can score coin wins or Free Spins during the Bonus Wheel. Once all win evaluations and Avalanches stop, the Bonus Wheel feature will end.
- Free Spins: Up to 25 Free Spins can be won during the course of playing Asgardian Stones. Take note that during Free Spins, the Wild can transform into a Colossal Wild. In other words, it has the power to split into 1x1 Wilds if it forms part of a winning combo, after which it explodes and vanishes to be replaced by another symbol.
Where to Play
Asgardian Stones is an exciting and satisfying game to play. Packed with great features and stunning visuals, it’s been optimised to play on all platforms, from PC and laptop, to tablet and smartphone. Plus, it’s available at Royal Panda, one of the top online and mobile casinos around. Aside from Asgardian Stones, there are hundreds of fantastic games to play, as well as great bonus offers and promotions. Moreover, when you sign up, you’ll score a $100 welcome bonus. Why not put them to the test and try out Asgardian Stones? The gods are waiting!